- ComfortNet™ communicating systems compatible
- Two-stage UltraTech™ Copeland® scroll compressor
- Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics built in
- 5mm SmartCoil™ condenser coil in select models
Direct Comfort products and systems are covered by outstanding limited warranties. Be certain to review the standard and registered limited warranty coverage associated with the Direct Comfort product that you select for your home. Note: You do not need to register for the standard warranty coverage, but you will get additional warranty protection by registering the model and serial number of your product at www.directcomforthvac.com within 60 days of installation.* In both cases, installation must be performed by a local, independent contractor that meets the local, state and federal requirements for the installation of HVAC equipment.
Download the complete warranty for this product here.
*Registration is not required in California or Quebec to get the additional protection.
Energy Efficient Performance
High Efficiency rated products can help lower your utility bills compared to standard
With a smart thermostat or control system, you can set the temperature in your home anywhere an internet
You know exactly the cost of your Direct Comfort product or system upfront, before you buy.
Direct Comfort air conditioners are designed with sound control features to reduce
- Model: DC-GSZC160601B
- Type: Heat Pump
- Cooling Capacity BTU: 60,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Ton: 5 Ton
- SEER: Up to 16 SEER
- Refridgerant: R-410A
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker): N/A
- Compressor Type: Two-Stage High-Efficiency Scroll
- Low Pressure Safety Switch: No
- Liquid Line Connection Size: 3/8″
- Suction Line Connection Size: 7/8″
- Noise Level: 75 dBs
- Voltage: 208/230-1
- ComfortNet: Yes
- EnergyStar: Yes
- Product Shipping Weight: 331 lbs
- Pad Size: 36×36