GSX160181 (Cool Only)
The Goodman® GSX16 UP TO 16 SEER Central Air Conditioner uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and air conditioning industry. R-410A is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. The GSX16 features a high-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor and is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly air conditioning performance.
Standard Features of this Central Air Conditioner
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- High-efficiency Copeland® Ultratech scroll compressor
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Fully charged for 15 feet of tubing length
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
AVPTC24B14 (Air Handler)
The Goodman AVPTC line of air handlers will not only provide you with cooling performance for many years, but are also designed for R-410A refrigerant. Since this refrigerant does not contain chlorine, it is more environmentally friendly than R-22 refrigerant. Featuring a direct-drive, multi-speed ECM blower motor, they reduce the likelihood of hot and cold spots in your house.
Goodman air handlers also feature the SmartFrame™ inner skeleton which not only adds lateral stability to the chassis, but also provides a mounting location for all internal components, providing additional insulation retention.
- Direct-drive, multi-speed ECM motor
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- All-Aluminum coil
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H20 when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Links to Manufacturer Documents