GPH1442H41 (Heat Pump)
The Goodman® GPH14H 14 SEER Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. The Goodman GPH14H is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount.
This package unit heat pump can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The units can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman GPC & GPH series are self-contained package units so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- EEM blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube / aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- AHRI Certified & ETL Listed
W66″ x D33″ x H35″