The Goodman® CAPF Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for split system air conditioners and heat pumps. The coil’s cabinet is painted Architectural Gray.
This coil can operate with a heat pump or condenser of two different tonnages. The unit comes equipped with an orifice (flowrater) for the larger listed tonnage. If you wish to pair the coil with a condenser or heat pump of the smaller tonnage, an orifice in that tonnage will need to be used (unless a TXV is required instead).
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High-quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access
W24.5″ x D21″ x H30″
Free Shipping Available to the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, South Carolina, and some parts of Kentucky, Illinois, and Indiana.
For all other states, call for a freight adjustment.