We own our shipping service: www.yourfreightrate.com. This allows GoDirectAppliance to provide free shipping to business addresses with a dock or a freight terminal. We offer shipping for free to most all points in AL, AR, GA, FL, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, AND TX. We also ship to some areas of KY, IN, and IL.
For the remaining states, shipping is covered in most cases, but you will need to call 229-316-1266 to confirm whether your delivery address qualifies or if a small freight adjustment is needed.
For an additional $65.00 you can get a residential delivery with a lift gate as long as your home is not restricted to a semi-truck delivery. This applies to the following states AL, AR, GA, FL, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, AND TX in addition to some points in KY, IN, AND IL.
We do not sell or ship outside the 48 states.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email invoice for the equipment ordered. Please verify that the invoice items match the product that you ordered.
- 99% of all orders will be shipped within 24 to 48 hrs. In some cases, your order may be able to ship the same day, but you will need to call 229-316-1266 to verify. Same day orders must be received before 11:00 AM eastern standard time.
- You will receive a freight bill tracking number the following day after it ships.
- Your item will not ship unless you have a phone number for the freight carrier.
- After your order is shipped, if the delivery address is changed for any reason from the address on the order, you will be responsible for redirect fees or address change fees from the freight carrier and or storage fees and or return shipping along with the original shipping fees. It is critical to give us the correct shipping address at the time of placing the order.
Shipping, Insurance, and Instructions
We use the highest quality carriers available, such as AAA Cooper, Southeastern, YRC, and Estes. Because of this, damage to your items is rare. However, if damage occurs, it is your responsibility to inspect and make notes of the damage on the carrier’s freight delivery bill.
Minor dents, dings, and scratches can happen but will not affect the operation or the warranty of the equipment. Again, you must inspect for minor damages of your items at the time of delivery and make notes of the issues on the freight bill. Any damages reported after the carrier leaves will be your responsibility. If you see major damages to your order, you may refuse the shipment, and we will be notified by the carrier. If you aren’t sure about the damage or need assistance, call us immediately at 229-316-1266.
When receiving a shipment, do not sign for any items that have not been inspected by you. Ask the driver to wait for you to inspect before signing the freight bill. It is very easy to remove the cardboard cover to inspect for physical damages. Once you sign for your item, you own it. The carrier’s liability is complete if you sign for the item clear of any exceptions. Even if you have someone sign on your behalf, you become responsible for your order.
If you find concealed damage inside the unit, you must report it to the carrier with 24 hours of receiving the delivery.
Do not schedule your installation until you receive all your items. Sometimes items are delayed, back-ordered, ordered incorrectly, or shipped separately. Go Direct Appliance is not responsible for any scheduling installation conflicts. The buyer is responsible for item inspection and scheduling installation once all items are received. High end systems or special factory orders can take 3 to 10 days to ship, and it is best to call 229-316-1266 to get a projected ship date.