10 Year Warranty
Warranty is valid even if purchased online.
- Your system should be installed by a dealer, contractor, or installer as described by the Manufacturer.
- No warranty is implied or given unless installed by a dealer/installer adhering to all applicable federal, state, and local codes, policies, and licensing requirement. We endorse using a licensed installer for the installation of all our HVAC equipment.
- We are not responsible for any labor charges on your warranties.
- The general warranty on all HVAC equipment other than mini splits carries a 10-year parts only warranty. No labor only parts.
- All 13 and 14 seer units are 10-year parts warranty with no labor.
- Goodman 15, 16, and 18 Seer Heat Pump Split Systems carry 10-year parts- Lifetime compressor warranty on heat pump split systems only.
- All other Goodman systems carry a 10-year parts warranty with no labor.
- We are a licensed warranty provider for all products we sell.
- Parts warranties do not include freight or shipping charges.
Go Direct Appliance is your warranty provider through the manufacture of the equipment and has the right to cancel any warranty on a system that the buyer has improperly installed. We sell equipment at a heavily discounted price to contractors and others, helping you to save money.
To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty, Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (both good for as long as you own your home), and 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.
We respect each of our customers and ask the same respect from them in return. That being said, we ask you to notify us of any issues before taking negative actions, such as giving us bad reviews that are not a true reflection of our company’s professional customer service. At Go Direct Appliance customers are king and we will go above and beyond to take care of the customers in an ethical manner.